Evrika Commerce Ltd
"Evrika Commerce Ltd.” is a Bulgarian furniture factory established in 1992, manufacturing classic and contemporary furniture for the European markets. The company is one of the leading furniture manufacturers in Bulgaria, offering solid oak, cherry and beech furniture with exquisite design and style, hotel furniture, furniture for restaurants and private habitations, custom made furniture, french reproduction and italian style furniture with special antique finishing.
The factory can produce almost every type of furniture, fitted or free standing to a fine finish supplying both trade and retail at incredibly competitive prices. The production - bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, tables, chairs, beds, cabinets, small solid wood furniture and upholstered furniture. The wide range of furniture products - more than 500 different models, allows the company to fully upholster hotels, restaurants, private accommodations and many more. Famous for their original design and high qualification - the employees of the company - 60 skilled workers are ready to satisfy the specific requirements of every client. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified. The furniture is built with the most modern techniques incorporating the principles of tradition and craftsmanship. 90% of the company's production is exported to France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland and Switzerland. The remaining 10% is realized on the Bulgarian market. The factory is specialized in the production of hotel furniture - bedroom furniture, tables, cabinets, chairs and upholstered furniture for hotels. The company has fully furnished more than 2000 hotels in Bulgaria and abroad, hundreds of restaurants, apartment complexes, bars and private habitations.
tel. +359 66 806 766
tel. +359 66 806 404
fax: +359 66 806 763