On 30 June 2017, in Plovdiv, BBCWFI organized a meeting "Traders - Manufacturers" for the furniture industry, attended by more than 43 representatives of companies.
The event started with a seminar on "Brand - a successful bet for cooperation of traders and producers", during which the participants declared the necessity of branding the products in order to build a Bulgarian brand.
After the seminar part, the beginning of the meeting between traders and producers was opened.
Both sides debated the issues to be addressed in the Program:
- Fair and unfair competition, statutory promotional rules;
- Margin of trading companies - small, medium and large;
- Labeling of the label-making company at the commercial site;
- Trade discounts from producers to traders;
- Penalty Liability Regulation - ways and form of payment;
- Principal % discounts minimum - maximum from manufacturers to traders;
- Giving forecasts qualities by traders for a minimum of 3-6 months for production;
- Intercompany indebtedness
The representatives of the companies took an active part and discussed further issues that are pressing for solving the sector. In order for the meeting to be fruitful, a lawyer also took part - Mrs. Marincheva on Legal Issues.