The furniture exhibition in Europe - IMM Cologne 2018 was officially opened.
Bulgaria will present with 12 companies at the Bulgarian national stand at the IMM Cologne 2018 International Exhibition of Furniture and Furnishings in Cologne, Germany, to be held from 15 to 21 January 2018 in Cologne, Germany. The participation is organized by the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency /BSMEPA/ and with the assistance of Bulgarian Branch Chamber of Woodworking and Furniture Industry / BBCWFI /. The booth will show its production to the following small and medium-sized companies:
· Wolfram Studio - Design and production of lighting fixtures
· B – Design – Design and production of furniture
· Belcaro Bulgaria - Design and production of upholstered furniture
· ELIMEX - Ivan Radevski - Manufacture of solid wood chairs
· Kolorado - Blagoy Angelov- Manufacture of furniture and upholstered furniture
· K2- Manufacture of ready-to-assemble furniture
· KAN Uchtehsport Bulgaria - Furniture for schools and offices
· Leticia Mebel- Production of upholstered furniture
· MELA - Furnishing for hotels and commercial establishments
· Necrato - Manufacture of mattresses and mattresses
· OPUS 44 - Kitchen furniture
Also participation in the exhibition will be taken by the Bulgarian companies: Valinor , Genomax , Ezax , IMS Forinves, Mebex, Mebel Style, Ted Bed and Harmont.
You can find the National stand of Bulgaria in Hall 5.1 - A20 / B20 and A30 / B30.