On 30 June 2017, in Plovdiv, BBCWFI organized a meeting “Traders – Manufacturers” for the furniture industry, attended by more than 43 representatives of companies.
The event started with a seminar on “Brand – a successful bet for cooperation of traders and producers”, during which the participants declared the necessity of branding the products in order to build a Bulgarian brand.
After the seminar part, the beginning of the meeting between traders and producers was opened.
Both sides debated the issues to be addressed in the Program:
– Fair and unfair competition, statutory promotional rules;
– Margin of trading companies – small, medium and large;
– Labeling of the label-making company at the commercial site;
– Trade discounts from producers to traders;
– Penalty Liability Regulation – ways and form of payment;
– Principal % discounts minimum – maximum from manufacturers to traders;
– Giving forecasts qualities by traders for a minimum of 3-6 months for production;
– Intercompany indebtedness
The representatives of the companies took an active part and discussed further issues that are pressing for solving the sector. In order for the meeting to be fruitful, a lawyer also took part – Mrs. Marincheva on Legal Issues.