Bismar is a specialized publishing house in the field of furniture production, product design, interior and architecture. It was founded in 1999. Its publications are well known and appreciated not only by the professionals in the industry, but also by a wide range of people interested in design, new materials, technologies and the creation of a modern environment.
– “DMT – design, materials, technologies” magazine – from 1999 to today
– “Furniture and woodworking industry” – a specialized catalog – from 2000 to 2010
– “MD – furniture design and interior” magazine – from 2005 to today.
Bismar’s publications include books, textbooks, and other specialized literature.
Bismar is the only Bulgarian publishing house, member of the International Association of Specialized Editions in the Furniture Industry FSM since 2010 and of the prestigious International Alliance of Furnishing Publications – IAFP since 2013.
The publishing house has been a member and partner of BCWFI since 2014.
Bismar is a partner of the largest Bulgarian and international industry exhibitions around the world, such as. Technomebel and the World of Furniture (Sofia), iSaloni (Milan, Italy), imm cologne and Interzum (Cologne, Italy), Maison & Objet (Paris, France), Interieur (Kortrijk, Belgium), Sicam (Pordenone, Italy), Heimtextil and Ambiente (Frankfurt, Germany), CIFF (Guangzhou and Shanghai, China), MIFF (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), IFEX (Jakarta, Indonesia) and many others.
The publishing house is a media partner and co-organizer of number of initiatives and competitions in the field of design, including “Bulgarian Furniture of the Year”.
Bismar is a partner of important Bulgarian and international associations and organizations such as:
– Dibla – the largest platform for interior and product design in Bulgaria
– design group “Cherga” – an association of Bulgarian product designers
– EBIA – European bedding industries ’association
– EFIC – European Furniture Industries Confederation